We Are Open Co-op is proud to present our free email-based course to help you and your organisation go beyond microcredentialing and embrace Open Recognition!
This short course comprises of three emails which cover the following:
- Introduction to Open Recognition
- What do we mean by ‘recognition’?
- Let’s define terms
- Further reading
- Open Recognition in practice
- The role of Open Badges in Open Recognition
- Open Recognition implementation strategies
- Further reading
- Practical Steps to Implement Open Recognition
- Assessing Your Needs
- Choose the Right Tools
- Design Meaningful Badges and Recognition Pathways
Sign up below to join 23 subscribers who have already benefited from this course! Receive a welcome message and then emails on three subsequent days.
(check your spam folder, you know the drill…)
Who’s this for?
- Educators and trainers: Teachers, professors, and training professionals in K-12, higher education, and vocational training institutions can benefit from understanding and implementing Open Recognition to validate and showcase their students’ skills and accomplishments.
- Community leaders and organisers: Individuals who lead or manage clubs, associations, or community organisations can use Open Recognition to acknowledge their members’ contributions, achievements, and growth.
- HR and L&D professionals: Human Resources managers and Learning & Development specialists can leverage Open Recognition to recognize employees’ skills and professional development, enhancing engagement and fostering a culture of continuous learning.
- Non-profit organisations and NGOs: Staff and volunteers in non-profit organisations and NGOs can benefit from Open Recognition to showcase their efforts, skills, and impact in the communities they serve.
- Professional associations: Professional organisations can use Open Recognition to certify members’ skills, knowledge, and expertise, setting industry standards and promoting professional development.